How can Carbon Free Dining make my restaurant sustainable?
What is Carbon Free Dining?
Carbon Free Dining is the socio-environmental restaurant initiative taking the hospitality industry by storm – offering restaurants the opportunity to offset their carbon footprint at zero-cost, whilst supporting the most vulnerable people in the developing world.
Carbon Free Dining partners benefit from:
- Outstanding PR
- Free industry press releases about your outstanding contribution
- Enhanced diner experience and increased diner satisfaction (resulting in an increase in return visits)
- A huge differentiator in the hospitality industry – attracting diners to your restaurant
- Monthly certificates displaying the number of trees you have planted
- Environmental award nominations
All free of charge to Carbon Free Dining partners – zero-cost for a lifetime
Here’s how it works…
Carbon Free Dining offers your diners the opportunity to plant a tree in the developing world to counterbalance the environmental impact of the meal that they have been served – all at zero-cost to your business.
How successful has it been so far?
To date – Carbon Free Dining has contributed to a total of 350,000 trees planted being planted by The Green Earth Appeal – in countries such as:
Who else is involved?
Marco Pierre White joined Carbon Free Dining in 2012 and since then his restaurant has planted over 35,000 trees – and never costing his business a penny, not to mention celebrity chef James Martin who has planted more than 33,000 trees at his restaurant at zero-cost!
(Free of charge – for a lifetime)