How can my restaurant change lives in the developing world?
What is Carbon Free Dining?
Carbon Free Dining is the socio-environmental restaurant initiative taking the hospitality industry by storm – offering restaurants the opportunity to offset their carbon footprint at zero-cost, whilst supporting the most vulnerable people in the developing world.
Where are the trees planted?
To date – Carbon Free Dining has contributed to a total of 350,000 trees planted being planted by The Green Earth Appeal – in countries such as:
What benefits do the trees bring?
Each 99p guarantees a single fruit tree will be planted in the developing world.
Each tree has the potential to provide:
- Food to those that are starving
- Income to those that are struggling
- Education to those that are deprived
- Medicine to those that are suffering
- Opportunity to those that are underprivileged
Change lives in the developing world with Carbon Free Dining: