How can Carbon Free Dining enhance my restaurant diner’s experience?
What is Carbon Free Dining?
Carbon Free Dining is the socio-environmental restaurant initiative taking the hospitality industry by storm – offering restaurants the opportunity to offset their carbon footprint at zero-cost, whilst giving their diner’s a feel-good factor like no other.
How does this benefit my diners?
Diners are given the opportunity to give back after enjoying a meal at your restaurant. By being awarded the feeling they have done something good for the world and given back – diners are presented with a rare opportunity to plant a fruit tree in the developing world supporting those who need it most.
Each tree planted will offer:
- Food to those who are starving
- Income to those who are struggling
- Education to those who are deprived
To date – Carbon Free Dining has contributed to a total of 350,000 trees planted being planted by The Green Earth Appeal – in countries such as:
Why should I Join?
By becoming a Carbon Free Dining partner you will benefit from:
- Outstanding PR
- Industry press releases about your outstanding contribution
- Enhanced diner experience and increased diner satisfaction (resulting in an increase in return visits)
- A huge differentiator in the hospitality industry – attracting diners to your restaurant
- Monthly certificates displaying the number of trees you have planted
- Environmental award nominations
All free of charge to Carbon Free Dining partners – zero-cost for a lifetime
Enhance your diner’s experience for FREE with Carbon Free Dining: